- Thursday 22 September 11am (Approx. 1.5 hrs)
- Friday 23 September 11am (Approx. 1.5 hrs)
- Saturday 24 September 11am (Approx. 1.5 hrs)
- Sunday 25 September 11am (Approx. 1.5 hrs)
- Findhorn Foundation Visitor Centre
Celebrate Scotland’s Year of Innovation, Architecture and Design at the Findhorn Foundation’s pioneering Eco-village.
Since its establishment in 1982, the Park Eco-village has been at the forefront of sustainable development across the globe and has received Best Practice designation from the United Nations Centre for Human Settlements.
Tours are led by architect, academic and photographer Graham Meltzer and long-time tour guide Patrick Lewington and will take in the Eco-village’s most famous features including The Universal Hall, Whisky Barrel House, Straw Bale House, Nature Sanctuary, Eco-mobiles and the very latest co-housing development, East Whins.
The tour lasts approx. 1.5 hours.
Online booking closes at midnight before the show.