Welcome to the Findhorn Bay Festival website.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website: Findhorn Bay Arts Ltd with registered offices at 86 High Street, Forres, IV36 1NX and company registration number SC413997. The terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. Content is subject to change without notice at any time.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make every effort to keep the website up and running. We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.